All of our products are handmade, which means that sometimes we make a mistake. If there something is wrong with your bag, we’ll fix it for you – free of charge. Just send us an email, we’ll handle the rest.
In order to complete the exchange process, your item must fit the following criteria:
• It must be in the same condition it was when shipped to you
• Conserve the original packaging
• All tags, stickers, etc. must be on
Above all, it’s essential that the item hasn’t been worn or used in any way.
We trust that you understand if the item isn’t determined to be in the original condition that it was when purchased, it will be returned to you, forfeiting the possibility of a refund or replacement. You will also be responsible for any return shipping costs.
Price differences due to returns and exchanges:
• If the replacement item is of equal value to the original, we will send it to you directly
• If the item is exchanged for one of lesser value, you’ll receive a store credit that you can use on anything from the Nimes store
• If the item is exchanged for another of greater value, you will be responsible for paying the difference
* Damage includes: torn/ripped seams, scratches, zipper malfunction
If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out! Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.